- Session 1: A Whole New Market? – Market Update (Spring 2022)
- Session 2: In the Grip, Grip, Grip of the REIT Legacy Market (Spring 2022)
- Session 3: NAIC Knows Best (Spring 2022)
- Session 4: Legal and Structuring Considerations in Private ABS (Spring 2022)
- Session 5: Impact in Private Placements (Spring 2022)
- Session 6: The Infrastructure Door is Finally Open – H.R. 3684 – Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act and Effects on Market Players (Spring 2022)
- Session 7: Candid Conversations About the Challenges of Predesignated Counsel alongside the Ethics Rules (Spring 2022)
- Session 8: Return to the Bare Necessities of the Private Placement Market (Spring 2022)
- Session 9: Digging Deeper to Diversity – Diversity in Private Placements – Strengthening the Future Pipeline – Ethics (Spring 2022)
CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS:
The ACIC will be recording all sessions for viewing at a later date. If you are unable to attend all or any portion of the conference due to COVID-19 (whether as a result of a positive test result, COVID-19 symptoms, a close contact exposure, your employer’s travel restrictions, or otherwise), you are not entitled to a refund, other than the difference between the in-person attendance rate and the rate for virtual attendance. If attending virtually, you are not entitled to a refund as all sessions are being recorded for viewing. Substitutions of a colleague within the same firm are allowed if they are submitted in writing (or email to email@example.com) to the ACIC Administrative Office no later than Monday, April 4, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: The presentations will be recorded and available for viewing by conference registrants for a period of three months after the conference. A monitored email with a qualified commentator will be made available for the posted sessions of the conference. Jurisdictions’ treatment of such virtual courses varies – most grant credit for virtual courses, some require that it qualify under self-study rules/limits, and some treat live and on-demand virtual courses differently. We strongly encourage you to review your jurisdictions’ virtual/digital media course and self-study eligibility rules prior to registration as refunds will not be issued. Please review your jurisdictions’ rules prior to registration.
ACIC is an Illinois accredited provider. Course approval will be pending in other states. You may obtain a copy of the Financial Hardship policy by contacting the ACIC Administrative Office.