Join the American College of Investment Counsel at the 2022 Fall Annual Meeting and Education Conference. The program will feature informative panel discussions and will provide important market updates on topics of continuing relevance to today’s institutional investment practices. Come gather with your fellow colleagues to network! We look forward to seeing you!
Thursday, October 20th
8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST
Earn 6.75 CLE Hours
*Potential for 2.5 hours of Ethics
Friday, October 21st
8:30 am – 12:00 pm EST
Earn 3.25 CLE Hours
- Session 1: Market and Regulatory Update
- Session 2: Structured Private Placements: Overview and Practical Insights
- Session 3: Substance Abuse and Mental Health: The Unique Challenges of the Legal Profession – Ethics
- Session 4: Anatomy of “Liability Management” Transactions / Creditor-on-Creditor Violence
- Session 5: Lessons in Ethics from Caesar’s Entertainment’s “liability management” Transactions
- Session 6: Cryptocurrency, NFTs and Other Digital Assets
- Session 7: Alternative Ways to Source Investments
- Session 8: ESG
- Session 9: Aircraft Financings
CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS: The ACIC will be recording all sessions for viewing at a later date. I understand that if I am unable to attend all or any portion of the conference due to COVID-19 (whether as a result of a positive test result, COVID-19 symptoms, a close contact exposure, my employer’s travel restrictions, or otherwise), I am not entitled to a refund, other than the difference between the in-person attendance rate and the rate for virtual attendance. If I’m attending virtually, I understand that I am not entitled to a refund as all sessions are being recorded for viewing. Substitutions of a colleague within the same firm are allowed if they are submitted in writing (or email to email@example.com) to the ACIC Administrative Office no later than Monday, October 17, 2022.
ACIC is an Illinois accredited provider. Course approval will be pending in other states. You may obtain a copy of the Financial Hardship policy by contacting the ACIC Administrative Office.